The Well-Dressed Headphone Addict is a blog that exists for the sole purpose of using music to inform, enlighten and enrich the minds, hearts and souls of all people who encounter it. WDHA will not be a daily blog in the traditional sense. Not to suggest that there isn’t anything to blog about – God knows there’s plenty – but we care more about quality than quantity. Therefore articles will only be published when they have reached it fullest potential as a piece that both describes the time and will endure long after. We take our time, make sure articles are written with care and inspiration.
The Well-Dressed Headphone Addict will be multi-tiered in its coverage and topics. Articles will fall under seven categories:
1. Big Picture – Articles that deal with a topic and/or subject of a grand scale, which requires forthright research, rhetoric and execution.
2. Music Revolution – Articles that document an artist and/or movement that has/is progressive, unique and is the subject of great influence among artists and culture at large
3. Order is Everything – A series that assists record buyers in collecting the catalog of a prolific artist; narrowing down their essential recordings, suggesting which album to acquire first, second, third, etc.
4. Overlooked Songs from Notorious Artists – Revisiting and discovery rare songs by artists we all know and love.
5. Reviews – Critiques of new albums and/or performances today’s artists, whether obscure or legendary.
6. Top Tens – A group of lists on unique and curious events, songs, albums, artists or otherwise.
7. Universal Harmony – A series that highlights songs that describe emotions and experience that all people have the potential to encounter.